Self Assessments, Capital Gains Reporting, Inheritance Planning, Estate Planning, Estate Acquisition Planning, Estate Inheritence Planning, Pension Allowances Tracking and Tracking, Witholding Tax Tracking and Management.
Automatic and guided assortment and apportionment of mixed business and personal transactions from personal and business accounts.
Shared interest accounts that accommodate consideration of personal circumstances for each partner.
Private Companies Limited by shares
Adaptable financial and management accounting systems, including for changes in counterparty and credit account management, and accounting policies and procedures.
Company secretary, formation, and administrative management.
Reliably outsource administration for international holdings, including in the UK, Australia, and Hong Kong.
Charities, and companies limited by guarantee
VAT discounting, membership and shareholder management and systems.
Including transition from private limited company operations to public limited company operations.
Functional Tax Agent Services
CIS Construction Industry Agent
CT Corporation Tax Agent
MGD Machine Games Duty Agent
PAYE Pay As You Earn Agent
SA Self Assessment Agent
SD Stamp Duty Agent including SDLT Stamp Duty Land Tax
VAT Value Added Tax Agent
Accounting & Bookkeeping (including pricing)
The above services are supported by standard £1.75 per ledger entry charges for bookkeeping and accounting.
These charges are deducted from your balance and your balance is normally topped up monthly from a regular stable payment.
Where charges require lower payments, your payments will gradually be reduced automatically. Where charges require higher payments than you have previously authorised, your explicitly confirmation and permission must be signed for, otherwise additional payments will not apply and your account will be throttled at the maximum level you have authorised.
Ledger entries are on a pay-as-you-go non contract basis, and are only payable by card.
Providing us with information
Ways to send us information, in order of recommendation:
1. By logins (if 2 factor authentication is enabled, we must have a direct, independent, fast, and reliable method of access)
As per each account you hold
2. By whatsapp (preferred, no zip files accepted, no download links accepted)
3. By post
Workaholic Limited UK
13 Freeland Park
Poole BH16 6FH
4. By email (no zip files accepted, no download links accepted)
No warranties of any kind are provided regarding account contracts or data and its privacy or security. In order to avoid delays and quotations regarding deduplication, please avoid sending duplicate information. Wherever possible, please send multiple page documents as single documents. Wherever possible, please only send information that: is of sufficient resolution, is of sufficient detail, digital where available, includes all pages in a single document where a transaction or document is multiple pages, includes pages in order only, relates to one transaction at a time only (please do not send multiple transactions on the same page of a scan / photo). In general, please respect that for us to be able to run a service of sufficient efficiency and quality at a reasonable price, our customer businesses or companies need to manage administration and supply information in a reasonable format, and timely and orderly manner.
For discounts of up to 95% per ledger entry, a document or source must:
- Contain at least 100 ledger entries under a single type of financial account, or be accessible via API
- Be under a single financial account type, with only the counterparty differing for each transaction
- Have a unique identifier for the counterparty
- Have a unique identifier for each transaction
- Date format must be YYYY-MM-DD (discounts of up to 75% available where the date format is not YYYY-MM-DD but is otherwise consistent and explicitly labelled, e.g. DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD or DD Mmm YYYY or DD Mmm YY and so on)
Add-on services (including pricing)*
It is possible that we won't provide filing services unless a customer consents to an adjustment of accounting periods to fit our standard model. This is primarily to assist efficient and higher quality communication and services.
Additional services are on a pay-as-you-go basis and only payable by card. Government fees are charged or paid separately, directly from a customer's account to the relevant authority / third party, where possible.
- Penalty refund request to Companies House or HMRC £0.00
(In most circumstances, you need to pay a penalty before a cancellation can be requested)
(HMRC are currently, even in some simple cases, taking multiple months to process and respond to requests)
- CIS statement request from HMRC £9.99
Calls & emails
- With customers, including accounting advice £0.00
- Whether publicly registered, or just assisting £9.99 per month or £99.99 per year
- From accounts, including email, banking, and supplier portals £0.00 (only where we have a direct two factor authentication access method).
- Document creation or correction for accounting purposes £4.75
- Digital, received by email, upload, or whatsapp £0.00
- Scanning, received by post £0.00
- £9.99 upwards
- Payment made or scheduled on your behalf, from your account £4.75 upwards
- Direct debit or standing order setup, amendment, or cancellation, on your behalf, from your account £4.75 upwards
Preparations & Submissions
- Accounts to Companies House £99.99
- Annual Return to Companies House £99.99 per year, pro-rata
- CIS per active subcontractor, or nil return required confirmation £9.99
- CT Corporate Tax return to HMRC £99.99
- PAYE per active employee or no return required confirmation £9.99, P60 £9.99, onboarding including auto-enrollment £99.99, departure P45 £9.99
- P11D £24.99
- P11D(b) £24.99
- SA Self Assessment to HMRC £99.99
- VAT Value Added Tax return to HMRC £99.99
Registrations & De-registrations
- Agent registration with HMRC, including for the 'Functional Tax Agent Services' mentioned above £0.00
- Shortening of accounting period end date with Companies House to 31 Dec £0.00
- Shortening of accounting period end date with HMRC to 31 Dec £0.00
- CIS as a contractor
- CIS as a subcontractor
- Government gateway account linked to HMRC for an individual / self employment / company £24.99
- National Insurance £99.99
- PAYE £99.99
- Self Assessment £24.99 per period (normally automatic and unnecessary after an initial registration)
- Self Employment £99.99 (includes, together with ledger entries, appropriate timing)
- VAT, including adjustment of period to standard Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 cycle £99.99 (adjustment of period if already registered for VAT £0.00)
* All of these charges and services are optional on each occasion and chargeable per occasion, including per resubmission. Charges are also for normal situations - more complex situations may be quoted separately, although these are rare. Multiple services are included in these other charges, including most of our dealing with tax authorities on your behalf; statement outputs; support; suggested payments amounts; and any necessary software. Resubmissions are normally charged at the same rates.